Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Proprietary Rights
All product names, images, logos, trademarks, as well as other marks and trade names on this Website are the properties of NOVA TRACTOR CORPORATION. You may not use, reproduce, copy or manipulate such logos in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner.
The entire contents of this Website, including but not limited to text, images, music, sound, photographs, video, illustrations, icons, graphics, headers, data, information, and software (collectively, “Content”) are subject to copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights or licenses held by NOVA TRACTOR CORPORATION or by third parties who have licensed their rights to Nova Tractor. All content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. and international copyright laws and Nova Tractor owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such law, the copyright in the arrangement, coordination, enhancement and selection of such Content or this Website. Except as provided in this agreement, you may not distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, repost, “and frame” the Content in any manner or sell or attempt to sell the Content.
2. Warranty Disclaimer
This website and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Nova Tractor disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Nova Tractor does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Nova Tractor does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
3. Limitation of Liability
Nova Tractor shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Nova Tractor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
4. Typographical Errors
In the event that An Nova Tractor product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Nova Tractor reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Nova Tractor reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Nova Tractor shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
5. Shipping and Delivery Policies
• We Ship to Business or Residential Address in 48 continental states of USA.
• We do not ship to: Hawaii, Alaska, APO, FPO or P.O Boxes.
• Pickup unit is in Houston Texas.
• It's buyer's responsibility to unload the machine when trucking company deliver the machine to your address. If you cannot unload the machine, lift gate service is available for an additional $50 at the time the machine is purchased, you can click option "Lift gate for delivery" when place order.
• Please make sure you supply the correct phone number to us, and make sure the phone number you supply is online before cargo is delivered, carrier will make an appointment with you before delivery.
• We usually arrange shipment within 1 working day from receiving cleared payment, and send tracking number within 1 to 3 working days(logistics company handling time usually is 1 to 3 working days).
• Delivery period depend on delivery company and the delivery address, usually within 7 to 15 business day.
• We will advise tracking number as soon as the item has been shipped.
• All shipping include all-risk insurance. Carrier is responsible for any damage arising from shipment.
6. Return and Refunds Policies
• We offer 30 days return policy.
• We will refund 90% purchase price for the un-damaged item. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. Read “Shipping and Refund” for details.
• Buyer is responsible for shipping back and pay for all return fee except for damaged item. Read “Shipping and Refund policy” for details.
• Defective items must be unused, original conditions with all packaging and materials. Or buyer will lost most of refund. Seller will inspect item carefully before refund.
• We do not accept return item in damaged condition which is caused by buyer.
• We will replace defective item or parts free of charge.
Nova tractor Corporation warrants to the original purchaser that this Nova tractor Corporation product will be free from defects in material and workmanship beginning on the date of purchase by the end user according to the following schedule when used as intended and under normal service and conditions for personal use.
• Overall Unit and Driveline: One year Parts
• Transmission Gearbox: Two years Parts
• Rental or Commercial Use: 60 days on overall unit, driveline & gearboxes
This Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of any defective part by Nova tractor Corporation and the installation by the dealer of any such replacement part, and does not cover common wear items such as blades, belts, tines, etc. Nova tractor Corporation reserves the right to inspect any equipment or parts which are claimed to have been defective in material or workmanship.
This Warranty does not apply to any part or product which in Nova tractor Corporation’s judgment shall have been misused or damaged by accident or lack of normal maintenance or care, or which has been repaired or altered in a way which adversely affects its performance or reliability, or which has been used for a purpose for which the product is not designed. Misuse also specifically includes failure to properly maintain oil levels, grease points, and driveline shafts.
Claims under this Warranty should be made to the dealer which originally sold the product and all warranty adjustments must be made through such dealer. Nova tractor Corporation reserves the right to make changes in materials or design of the product at any time without notice.
This Warranty shall not be interpreted to render Nova tractor Corporation liable for damages of any kind, direct, consequential, or contingent to property. Furthermore, Nova tractor Corporation shall not be liable for damages resulting from any cause beyond its reasonable control. This Warranty does not extend to loss of crops, any expense or loss for labor, supplies, rental machinery or for any other reason.